Monday, June 18, 2007

Joining the Gym!!

I joined the Lady's of America Gym in Mooresville today! I have been wanting to start working out for a long time but I always find a reason not to go....but today I have found one hundred and "blank" "blank" reasons to go....and yes thats me not telling you what I weigh now :( I felt so good walking in their and signing up. I worked out with their trainers today for a little over a hour....she showed me everything I needed to do to work my special areas and get the results I want. I am so glad I went today.....i have already started cleaning out the old "bad" food and bringing in the "good" stuff...... I have a long, long, long way to go to get to where i want to be, weight wise...but I will keep you guys posted on the progress I am making....wish me luck!

No comments: