Thursday, June 21, 2007

Introducing the Photo booth

I wanted to let everyone know about the plans for a Photo Booth to be available for your weddings. It will be set up in your reception site for you and your guest to use. We will have props for you to use and cardboard signs your guest can write messages to you on. We are having our first one at Cher Malone's wedding on 7-14-07 in Charlotte....so I will post example photos for you to see.This will only be available when Lizz our new photographer will be accompanying me to your wedding...since their will have to be someone running the "PB" and someone taking the reception photos. I am always trying to come up with new things to make the most of your day...if you have an idea of something fun just send me an email, I will be glad to hear from you. Thanks, Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the creativity. You're great at what you do!